Port Tasting Set
- You cannot add "Bordeaux and Rhone Tasting Set" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
This Port Tasting Set gives you an introduction to the four different styles available. Produced by small family producer Porto Quevedo who are based in the Douro Valley, in north east Portugal, where Port is said to run through their veins. You get to enjoy the following Ports in this tasting set:
- Reserve Ruby Port 19.5% ABV: a full bodied Port with red fruit flavours, best enjoyed with dark chocolate or a classic blue cheese such as Stilton.
- Special Reserve Tawny Port 19.5% ABV: this Port is packed with honey and dried fruit flavours. Great with fruit cake.
- White Port 19.5% ABV: a sweet white Port with honey, ripe pear and apple flavours. It can be drunk chilled, over ice or in a cocktail.
- Rosé Port 19.5% ABV: made from red grapes, this is packed with ripe strawberry and raspberry flavours. Ideal enjoyed over ice, or as a simple cocktail with lemonade or sparkling water and a sprig of mint
A great introduction to the wonders of Port.